Starbucks Team Leaders

We have a guest who comes to our stabrucks daily and shops. She’s a home designer and she’ll go through our home decor sometimes and move items and take a pic for her insta haha.

New worksheet for us to use daily. It will basically be a check list like the ones market tm started to use daily for team members. It’s in April addendum. Basically says what area to clean at night, check list for guest engagement backroom and what not. I think I’ll use this after I talk with my team and do reviews to get everyone on the same page

They used to do them more. It's just what it says. He will observe you and your team, and coach on what he sees. Not coaching in the target sense, lol. Sometimes, he can see a better way to organize or do something that you just never saw. Maybe a newbie needs some fine tuning. I can almost guarantee he will say something about sequencing too.

Nice research @Krissfak! That’ll be cool to have.

The water measurements are different in that picture - 14 quarts instead of the 14 liters that we do. Adding the lift shouldn’t change anything, so I wonder if Starbucks just decided that we need more water than the manufacturer suggests.

We cross-trained one of our FATMs in SB so they could pick up hours & others have expressed interest.
A few of our baristas also helped out in FA once they learned the menu.
We always push for cross-training since our team is small; it helps with coverage & gives them a chance to pick up shifts.

Sometimes I wish for food avenue just for the hours. I feel like target needs to bump up the average hours food service gets by atleast 20 hours each week. That would work wonders
No, you don’t want a Food Ave.

Because some store get their payroll, others (me!) don’t. I am forced to run my Food Ave (with Pizza Hut) on a average of 85 hours. Basically single man open-close coverage. The store ends up taking away 40-45 hours weekly from me. My SBUX gets 100% because they don’t want to be put on a NNC like they were about a year ago.

Back