2020 reviews

My question is, "How are we supposed to practice Social Distancing while delivering/receiving reviews?" Everyone use the conference room? That's the only place I am aware of that you can practice 6ft of Social Distancing. I'm curious to know how this will play out.
The offices at more store have enough room for 6ft distancing. What's wrong with the conference room and sanitizing after every review? The best option are phone reviews.

I was hired as a seasonal TM last November and then became permanent in January. Will I get a review too? Am I eligible for a raise?

You'll still get bumped up to the new minimum at some point this year.. whenever that takes place. Plus right now you should be getting the extra $2 hazard pay so you aren't really missing anything.

You'll still get bumped up to the new minimum at some point this year.. whenever that takes place. Plus right now you should be getting the extra $2 hazard pay so you aren't really missing anything.
With the drastic change in the economy, it's possible Target drops the previous announcement of increasing their "minimum wage". Up until 2 months ago, we had serious labor shortages. Now we have an army of 20 million unemployed, it may get worse, and nobody knows how long it will take to recover. Simple supply and demand.

In my store, the ETLs got their reviews. One ETL who had been in our store a few years quit. I think TLs got their reviews. TMs haven't seen reviews at our store yet.

TLs at my store have all received their reviews and raises. But some of their raises weren’t on the paycheck that comes out on Friday.. super glad I was working on a schedule and prepping for 5 orientations over the next 3 days so I wouldn’t have to worry about their raises 🤷‍♀️

TLs at my store have all received their reviews and raises. But some of their raises weren’t on the paycheck that comes out on Friday.. super glad I was working on a schedule and prepping for 5 orientations over the next 3 days so I wouldn’t have to worry about their raises 🤷‍♀️
Damn, five orientations?? How large are they usually?

@Frontlanegirl they're usually as big as I can make them up to 10, but with social distancing I’m only bringing them in 4 at a time. (Plus a rehire that’s going to need to be retrained in all the new stuffs.) I’ll also host an orientation Saturday evening and Monday morning. You can imagine how happy I am to do one on a Monday morning. At least it is t pay week lol.

@Frontlanegirl they're usually as big as I can make them up to 10, but with social distancing I’m only bringing them in 4 at a time. (Plus a rehire that’s going to need to be retrained in all the new stuffs.) I’ll also host an orientation Saturday evening and Monday morning. You can imagine how happy I am to do one on a Monday morning. At least it is t pay week lol.
I know your store is smaller than mine and even I haven't had to do that many orientations. I am trying to keep them smallish (3 to 4) and will do a max of three a week so I can get my other work done. Monday's I will, but only if it is an emergency.

If my review was written in January, but I’m on LOA now, what’s the situation with that? They’ll just give it once I come back?

they're usually as big as I can make them up to 10, but with social distancing I’m only bringing them in 4 at a time. (Plus a rehire that’s going to need to be retrained in all the new stuffs.) I’ll also host an orientation Saturday evening and Monday morning. You can imagine how happy I am to do one on a Monday morning. At least it is t pay week lol.
I know your store is smaller than mine and even I haven't had to do that many orientations. I am trying to keep them smallish (3 to 4) and will do a max of three a week so I can get my other work done. Monday's I will, but only if it is an emergency
Are you guys doing this alone??? My store has etl-hr, hr Tl and 3 hr team members .

It’s just me and my ETL at my store lol. My ETL did step up and lead 2 orientations over the last few weeks, which is more help than I’ve had over the last couple of years. Apparently I’m good enough at them that I’ve supported at other stores and lead theirs.. which is awesome.. especially when you lead the store your for a store you’ve never been too 🤨🤷‍♀️

Are you guys doing this alone??? My store has etl-hr, hr Tl and 3 hr team members .
It depends on store size. My store is a super with around an average of 180 employees unless it's 4th quarter, not sure what we're running at now with so many extra fulfillment. We have etlhr and one HR team member.

Back