Archived AE18 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the responsibilities of both jobs and half the hours/pay.

This is more than likely what I see happening as well if that happens.

What I think it SHOULD be, would be equal pay as a PMT, as well as work order system. (Think of that work order system, more as a way to let TL's know which areas need to be maintained by TM's after a fresh set.)

It has been 8 months since my store has had Track Lights, and to this day, I am the only person to have touched them once.

If you pm me I can shed/throw some more light on it

Thought I'd share that witch you.

1UPUJh2.gif

my backroom was allocated under 60 hours on the new schedule when our in with the new set comes down.
Our backroom team is very lucky in that pog still has to do their own backstock even though we ended E2E.

I'm going to give the company the benefit of the doubt with this that they understand you can never have too many trained people back there when it's crazy
The same company that dumped extra roles onto Sbux TLs as soon as the contact with Starbucks allowed it?

My old TL said one of the Regional VPs (Joe R400 or 100?) showed up to his store and ripped them a new one because they had an extra trailer outside and had NO idea what was in it (all freight, a lot went clearance). He ripped them a new one. Think he hates trailers/containers and that’s why. I agree, and think we will see a focus on inventory management to keep backrooms a little lighter and more frequent trucks

oh my god

This explains why we're losing our outside container.

It also explains why my ETL-Logisitics was doing prep work for the backroom clean-up we're doing post-remodel

I could honestly see VM and Signing TM merged, into one position.

This is more than likely what I see happening as well if that happens.

What I think it SHOULD be, would be equal pay as a PMT, as well as work order system. (Think of that work order system, more as a way to let TL's know which areas need to be maintained by TM's after a fresh set.)

It has been 8 months since my store has had Track Lights, and to this day, I am the only person to have touched them once.

how do track lights work with FOS overheads

I'm talking p. Couple knuckleheads stealing food and just qmosing it. They got a year final warning. I only thought it was one. Had three months of qmos report and matching pics of the food. I'm guessing the aptl claimed credit as part of her climb to etl.

Someone on AP can attest to this but you only get a reward if it's an AP case that's closed like our electronics tm got one when our mobile/tech was stealing iPhones.

Someone stealing deli meat while pathetic is an HR thing where you fire them but you aren't turning someone in to the police for that

My store must’ve bumped volume. We now have log, AP, HR, HL (was SF), and SL (just added)

Nice, my old store would often get support etls or etls fresh out of business college.

An org chart 5 gets two extra ETLs over a 4. While an org chart 4 only gets 1 etl more than an org chart 3.

I've so many ETLs at my store. Apparently my STL also thinks it's a good idea for Backroom to essentially have 3 etls. (Log, SF-HL, SF-SL, GE, GE, AP, HR, Food, Food, Sr Food)

Why on god's green earth does your store have two ETL-GEs??? Lol.

Please tell me one of them is in training or something.

I am not sure where you saw that it's coming from other work centers, the additional Starbucks hours aren't even in the March forecast yet.

In my experience as an hrtm when they gave us additional hours for training. They either added it to our allocation or gave us a charge off code as proof they weren't just taking hours from other work centers.

I'm going to give the company the benefit of the doubt with this that they understand you can never have too many trained people back there when it's crazy

Oh weird...we start double coverage at all times next week :(

Why on god's green earth does your store have two ETL-GEs??? Lol.

Please tell me one of them is in training or something.

Some districts are over head count so they get support ETLs until there is attrition and they get a permanent assignment.

Someone on AP can attest to this but you only get a reward if it's an AP case that's closed like our electronics tm got one when our mobile/tech was stealing iPhones.

Someone stealing deli meat while pathetic is an HR thing where you fire them but you aren't turning someone in to the police for that

AP here, yes you only get the giftcard if its a closed merch case. Merch means any sort of merchandise so food doesnt count. Cash counts too though so if your a gstl and see a cashier doing sketchy things let us know! Also they just started the giftcard for any external over 1k! It has to be an app though so if they dump before they leave or fight ap and get away it doesn't count.

You are supposed to be fully certified to cover breaks and lunches in Sbux. With this abbreviated training, you wouldn't be certified, and shouldn't be alone there.

Oh....well I guess this will at least mean that we might have certified people available to cover sbux breaks or when they call out then. We only have 1 SBTM scheduled at once so when they’re on break, someone usually has to half-ass cover/pour coffee if the FoodTL isn’t available.
I really hate the smell of coffee, but this does make it kinda tempting to at least suck it up and get trained there maybe...

I know it wont happen but I think TL should be entitled to OT. Im not saying abuse OT and work 12 hour shifts everyday but limitations to when you can hit OT without STL approval. No more than 12 hours in a single shift, must take breaks and cant work over 60 hours. Workcenter must be meeting metrics and TL have no disciplinary actions including attendance.

I saw the official guide. Not too many drastic changes as far as staffing goes.

They raised the minimum sales for overnight to 65 million, anything less is moving to 4AM.

Stores under 65 Million (AA volume and above) who were previously overnight are losing 1 ETL and 2 TL's.

Way less drastic changes then a year ago.

I saw the official guide. Not too many drastic changes as far as staffing goes.

They raised the minimum sales for overnight to 65 million, anything less is moving to 4AM.

Stores under 65 Million (AA volume and above) who were previously overnight are losing 1 ETL and 2 TL's.

Way less drastic changes then a year ago.
IS there anything else in the guide (I’d be interested in front end changes)

What about stores that are over 65 million and were already at 4am?

Same headcount although they can move ETLs and TLs if they choose.

IS there anything else in the guide (I’d be interested in front end changes)

Not too much about the front the focus is on the FACE areas and SHIPT.

My STL mentioned the DTLs want our best tms at service desk and OPU. These are areas we get hammered on surveys.

AP here, yes you only get the giftcard if its a closed merch case. Merch means any sort of merchandise so food doesnt count. Cash counts too though so if your a gstl and see a cashier doing sketchy things let us know! Also they just started the giftcard for any external over 1k! It has to be an app though so if they dump before they leave or fight ap and get away it doesn't count.
I think i read that don't PMR's count as well? As long as it is a recovery?

If anyone, (I know ASANTS). Should have a problem with VM pay it is the stores Signing TM, I have worked for Target for borderline 6 years now, started as a HL-TM, then was promoted to PA.

Legit got singled out positively, by our Group Leader, for visual merchandising as a PA (I used Jewelry fixtures to merchandise produce (I know, but it worked, AND passed every steritech round).

I have a Bachelor's in Graphic Design, which means I could put something together out of thin air, if I needed to.

You want to give me a restricted amount of options? (VM position), I am MORE than willing to take that.

The argument I have Signing TM vs VM, is that (and I'd even quote you). We have every bit as much responsibility as you, I will honestly say in my biased opinion, more.
Signing tm pay is crap. What’s your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back