Archived Friday STL Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all! I'm a long time listener, first time caller. Our STL indicated that on Friday they'll be having a meeting regarding new changes for 2018. The only thing they really mentioned was Shipt and how we'll be carving out space in the backroom (we're a +55m SuperT in the Midwest) otherwise they didn't know much else. Has anyone heard anything regarding these upcoming rollouts?

We are having the district store leader meeting at my store (next Friday?).

Oh, joy.

All I heard was it involved logistics, so it could include stores getting Shipt-ed upon

Why does Shipt need backroom space? I don't even see how it can impact store operations at this point. It's just personal shoppers who should be picking their orders and then delivering them.

Hi y'all! I'm a long time listener, first time caller. Our STL indicated that on Friday they'll be having a meeting regarding new changes for 2018. The only thing they really mentioned was Shipt and how we'll be carving out space in the backroom (we're a +55m SuperT in the Midwest) otherwise they didn't know much else. Has anyone heard anything regarding these upcoming rollouts?
So......?? Point??

This time of year us when we get new org structure/ head counts.

I don't think we can be friends anymore...I was counting on losing ours...

Our store eliminated the position earlier this year; and sadly, I liked (and respected) my ETL HR. We now have a SrTL HR. She should never have been promoted to THAT particular position. She's unprofessional, LATE everyday, and a "gossip" about confidential information (but you "didn't hear it from her" wink-wink).

Don't ya'll know?

ETL's aren't allowed to visit this site.

Our store eliminated the position earlier this year; and sadly, I liked (and respected) my ETL HR. We now have a SrTL HR. She should never have been promoted to THAT particular position. She's unprofessional, LATE everyday, and a "gossip" about confidential information (but you "didn't hear it from her" wink-wink).
I liked our old one, but half the stores in our district lost them so we took one and bumped ours to salesfloor...

Why does Shipt need backroom space? I don't even see how it can impact store operations at this point. It's just personal shoppers who should be picking their orders and then delivering them.
For the same reason Instacart does or Amazon requires lockers in Whole foods now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back