Archived AE18 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were a VMTL when it was removed from being a leader, they are still receiving TL pay. ASANTS, but my store definitely still considers our VML a TL, just without the ability to coach.
My store has had a VM (not VML) since early last year, and they do still get TL pay.

And our online sales do count towards the store sales, that was part of the deal in place when we beta tested SFS going on 3 years ago. It's not the norm?
It doesn't count towards your org chart.

That’s weird, everyone calls the person ‘Team lead ____’ on the walkie. I’m not sure if they are receiving TL pay or not though.

Look at the schedule grid. No longer has TL by their name.

I see full E2E pretty much making flow team obsolete except for trailer unload. This is where palletized loads may become reality.

Cafe with or without Pizza Hut express phases out. It's not profitable.

Our old cafe never had a Pizza Hut.

How much payroll are you willing to lose for this to happen?

Whatever it takes! Less tms on the line more on floor to push. My situation is different than most. I personally don't need hrs. In my store hard workers are given hrs, if not in your work center, then to support another team. If Target plans on keeping end to end, having trucks palletized, is the only way it will work. We are failing hard right now. As usual Target put the cart before the horse and set us up for failure right out of the gate. Just my humble opinion, lol

heard rumors that Target is going to be testing out new registers at some stores, praying that mine is one of them

I wonder if some stores have the monochrome monitors or even the crt ones.

So the VML position has become simply "VM" as in visual merchant. They are no longer considered a team leader but their pay grade is the same as a TL pay grade. This was meant to they didn't have to lead a team and focus on visual merchandising.

I would love to see the registers have the same interface as SCO. It's sleeker and more guest friendly, and much like the SCO registers we can go into the help options and it looks the same as the old way. Touch screens would be nice too. And I agree I would love to see a register that doesn't crash all the time. I feel like I am on a first name basis with some of those good ole' folks at the CSC (I'm not but it feels like I talk to the same people).

AE will be an interesting year personally for me because I got promoted to SR-TL at one of the new express locations and I will be leaving my home store in a few months. Interested to see the new processes from a different perspective.

So the VML position has become simply "VM" as in visual merchant. They are no longer considered a team leader but their pay grade is the same as a TL pay grade. This was meant to they didn't have to lead a team and focus on visual merchandising.

I would love to see the registers have the same interface as SCO. It's sleeker and more guest friendly, and much like the SCO registers we can go into the help options and it looks the same as the old way. Touch screens would be nice too. And I agree I would love to see a register that doesn't crash all the time. I feel like I am on a first name basis with some of those good ole' folks at the CSC (I'm not but it feels like I talk to the same people).

AE will be an interesting year personally for me because I got promoted to SR-TL at one of the new express locations and I will be leaving my home store in a few months. Interested to see the new processes from a different perspective.

I think the VM getting TL payment is nonsense but whatever.

I think they'll finally pull the trigger on having AP Leaders report to the APBP instead of the STL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back