Archived AE18 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this where I read that Beauty and Electronics will have their own team leads? I had a recent change in my work center that kinda hinted to this. Any other stores?

It was my prediction but that's not happening yet (as a keyed position)

However some high volume stores AA and AAA have a tl specifically for A (including beauty and hba) and some have a tl specifically for electronics.

The more I think about it a TL for just beauty is kind of excessive. It's technically just 6 or so aisles and really your team members shouldnt need a lot of direction as long as they keep up on workbench. A TL who owns all of A including beauty makes way more sense.

Last edited:
My store has a newly appointed TL for Beauty and she also owns the Home Decor aisles too. But we don't have a proper TL for Electronics, the Sr.TL Salesfloor is pretty much our team lead

I own A & B, including Beauty. SrTL owns C & D, then the other HLTL owns E & F, including Electronics & seasonal.

We have one TL for the whole floor -_- and they only stay in hardlines mostly working with electronics and doing endcaps and trend runs. Our vm only does softlines. We only uave one gstl. I wish we had more tls -_-

Has anyone else heard that all DTL's, APBPs, HRBPs, and Investigators are going to some big meeting in Minneapolis in a couple of weeks? I heard that from my ETL, and it makes me worry that there's going to be some major changes to AP soon. Again.

I highly doubt this, it's expensive enough to do this for the fall national meeting. I'm not sure why they would do it in March this year then bring them back in August.

I highly doubt this, it's expensive enough to do this for the fall national meeting. I'm not sure why they would do it in March this year then bring them back in August.
Isn't there another meeting that doesn't include STLs?

Isn't there another meeting that doesn't include STLs?
Other meeting are usually done at the region/group/district level. Unless it's major, major news, the meeting is via coference call.

PM leaders have an annual meeting in the spring at HQ, maybe it’s something new this year, and they’re combining it.

My salesfloor ETL told us salesfloor TLs yesterday that the company is moving away from NPS and focusing on loyalty and we are going to be measured on red card transactions and target wallet transactions/sign ups. I don't think this is true but I didn't argue with her lol

She also thought our GVP was above our regional director lol.. I did correct her on that.

True but does anyone not have beauty in their A block?
A- Block for my store is Cosmetics, rest of HBA, Chems, Pets, and the last aisle is paper plates/utensils and napkins. That faces G-Block across the main aisle containing the rest of paper and the beginning of P-Fresh.

My salesfloor ETL told us salesfloor TLs yesterday that the company is moving away from NPS and focusing on loyalty and we are going to be measured on red card transactions and target wallet transactions/sign ups. I don't think this is true but I didn't argue with her lol

I believe it. I'm hearing rumors that REDcards are coming back as a metric (please god no)

I think RCs should be a metric, but the goals have to be realistic. Like the goal should just be like 2 more than last week or something like that. Not 50 when your store averages 20

No yearly goal. Too easy to get in the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back