REVIEWS

From TM to ETL in ONLY FIFTEEN YEARS! /s :rolleyes:
There could be many reasons why it took this long. There could be the very real possibility that this person only got promoted to ETL now because they were friends with the SD and Target was desperate as some assume.
But you know for some, maybe they are comfortable in their role and it works with their current family situation (little ones at home, need a change in role, etc) and as time passes and things change they go for a promotion. Not everyone goes from TM to ETL super fast and that’s okay. Doesn’t mean they are all crappy leaders.

I know we are allowed to discuss our pay but can we discuss other TM’s pay?
At the store I work at each department got to choose a level 3 pay raise which is 10%. Everyone is talking about which one’s got the level 3. One guy told everyone he is now making $16.50 and all the other TM in his department are now slacking big time. Even saying let Mr. $16.50 handle it.
Can they get in trouble for talking about who makes what?

At the store I work at each department got to choose a level 3 pay raise which is 10%. Everyone is talking about which one’s got the level 3. One guy told everyone he is now making $16.50 and all the other TM in his department are now slacking big time. Even saying let Mr. $16.50 handle it.
Federal law protects employees' right to talk about their pay...or lack thereof.

This TM is lying. The highest was 4%

I got a lousy 2%. Lowest raise I've Ever gotten in the by far. Last year was 4%, year before 6%.

Im going to start calling in sick, be late on my MIRs, fill sweeps halfway, etc. ....nah, cant do any of that, but with the crazy year we've had, 2% was a slap.
Did you get a DIO or ION?

I got a lousy 2%. Lowest raise I've Ever gotten in the by far. Last year was 4%, year before 6%.

Im going to start calling in sick, be late on my MIRs, fill sweeps halfway, etc. ....nah, cant do any of that, but with the crazy year we've had, 2% was a slap.
I got DIO and 2% better than last year IOn. Year before that I had DIO.

Same here. I called out once this past year(fainted and fell on my face) and I'm the highest performer on my team. They used the excuse that I'm not flexible with my schedule. You hired me knowing I only had this availability. I'm definitely going to use my sick time now. I got DEO last time but DIO this time. The only difference is different manager. I'll show them 2%.

Got my review late last week, I know they don’t have grades anymore so it’s more long sentence ratings plus mostly just a talk, I had a better one than last year but I’m tired of shitty raises when this company can afford 25 cent+ raises. 8 cents is a fucking joke. Still had that dumbass rating Improved Outcomes needed which is so bullshit cus I always work hard and done things right my way too, Management only does it cus I don’t suck up to them or be apart of the Target cult but reality is I don’t give too many fucks working there anymore especially how things went last holiday season plus what’s been going on at my store and the company in the past month where hours are cut, workloads are becoming ridiculous and I’m having to do other stuff outisde of doing carts and being up front. Cannot wait till I finally get a new job and get out of this company because it’s so fucking bullshit.

Also wanted to add that it wasn’t my New ETL who took over last summer or the TL that’s been there half of last year, The one who did it came from Inbound and took over the vacant tl spot up front earlier this year and he thinks I can be a TL soon but I needed to be more motivated and do everything they ask. How the fuck can I be motivated with shitty raises and a toxic work culture allowed and they don’t get onto the right people when they fuck up and their priorities are strictly about guests but will get mad when I can get stuff done when they ask me to cover breaks constantly and be up front? It’s like these people love this shit and wonder why store morale is down not just up front but everywhere. Just too many dumbfucks and shit priorities with this company.

Back