Archived AE18 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice if they went back to PMTs reporting to the PMBP instead of the ETL log, too. Fingers crossed.
"Hey PMT since you're not doing anything, can you go push some freight?" - our ETL-Log, at least once a week

No shit?

Tell me you're shitting me...

"Hey PMT since you're not doing anything, can you go push some freight?" - our ETL-Log, at least once a week
Mine was sftl, then float before not. He's helped throw double trucks. I tell him he's nuts.

Fix merch locate, fix online order returns, change the help button into just a “GSTL to lane x” walkie button.

Yes to all of these!!

Integrate POS with as many myWork, myGo, and myCheckout features as possible.
  • Allow cashiers to look up aisle locations, backroom quantities, and other store quantities without needing to call the GSTL over for a Zebra (essentially what Merch Locate used to do, but make it better).
  • Allow guests to order items online at the registers -- instead to track down the ONE myCheckout device in the entire store that works
  • Allow service desk TMs to process myGo orders on the registers (helpful during 4th quarter when online pickups are crazy and there aren't enough Zebras to go around

Allow guests to order items online at the registers -- instead to track down the ONE myCheckout device in the entire store that works

And allow them to do this without a Target account or email address, but allow for text message confirmation/shipment notifications.

Yes to all of these!!

• Allow cashiers to look up aisle locations, backroom quantities, and other store quantities without needing to call the GSTL over for a Zebra (essentially what Merch Locate used to do, but make it better).
  • Allow guests to order items online at the registers -- instead to track down the ONE myCheckout device in the entire store that works
  • Allow service desk TMs to process myGo orders on the registers (helpful during 4th quarter when online pickups are crazy and there aren't enough Zebras to go around
Print a Mygo receipt or gift receipt from POS.

PMTs have "store support" hours they have to use based on volume. Spot even tells the STL/LOG that pushing truck, pulls, and pushing carts are suggested tasks.

PMT store support hours should not be used for pushing freight. Those hours are for classifying time spent that isn't directly tied to an open work order. Examples are helping maintain the brand at the store entrance or helping de-merch a backroom cooler that has gone out of temp.

Basically it's the smaller tasks that help the store run smoothly that don't fall under a PM or CM in the paperwork. Once in a great while that may involve cleaning up a little freight, but that certainly shouldn't be the norm in any size volume.

After making such meaningful progress against our strategy in 2017, we’re focused on continuing to move the needle in 2018 and beyond. I’m especially excited about our recent acquisition of Shipt, which will enable us to rapidly scale new fulfillment options like Drive Up and bring same-day delivery services to guests at approximately half of Target stores in the early part of the year.

PMTs have "store support" hours they have to use based on volume. Spot even tells the STL/LOG that pushing truck, pulls, and pushing carts are suggested tasks.
He doesn't mind helping out when he has time and is asked nicely, but it's ridiculous to just assume he isn't doing anything and doesn't have any work planned for the day. And yes, he does document that time as "store support."

Yes to all of these!!

YES, YES, and more YES!!!!!! Plus what @Amanda Cantwell said too. Those are all some of my biggest pet peeves. Just get so annoyed with all that unecessary inefficiency and hassle!!

My store has had a VM (not VML) since early last year, and they do still get TL pay.

It doesn't count towards your org chart.

VMTL's got paid SRTL pay. Now that they are just VMLs they get regular TL pay. Huge drop in pay but still above TM pay.

2018....RFID scanners that drop from the ceiling and do the RFID scan automatically for corporate each week instead of forcing someone to walk the whole store with a gun in hand.... though that would require an UPGRADE in wifi that didn't have deadspots. -_- We all know I'm dreaming though... lol

VMTL's got paid SRTL pay. Now that they are just VMLs they get regular TL pay. Huge drop in pay but still above TM pay.

They got rid of vmls and vmtls now they are all vms. They took the leader out of the title as they should not be writing up team members or conducting interviews.

They got rid of vmls and vmtls now they are all vms. They took the leader out of the title as they should not be writing up team members or conducting interviews.

Weird... I thought they simply took the "T" out of the title. After all they still lead the visual merchandising in the store even if they no longer have a team to coach. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back