Archived Performance Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the 1-3 choices, everyone who looks at the review can make a change....after the GSTL did my review it goes through HR and then the STL. As far as can see HR has no motivation to make any changes....however, the STL (who I know does not like me) can make changes and I would bet $500.00 that she made changes to my review......especially when my GSTL was reading the review to me and had to pause to re-read comments.....which someone else must have written in. As well, she started my review by telling me about something that I had improved on......but the rating of the question she mentioned was the lowest possible. So.....where's the problem? I know my GSTL didn't do it. Otherwise she never would have made the opening comment that she did.

So....all I can hope is that karma comes around and bites my STL on her fat little ass.

BTW, I did talk to our clerical HR (who no longer has any control over schedules) and confirmed the fact that anyone (GSTL, ETL-HR and STL) can make changes to reviews.....thus confirming my thoughts about my review.

Besides the 1-3 choices, everyone who looks at the review can make a change....after the GSTL did my review it goes through HR and then the STL. As far as can see HR has no motivation to make any changes....however, the STL (who I know does not like me) can make changes and I would bet $500.00 that she made changes to my review......especially when my GSTL was reading the review to me and had to pause to re-read comments.....which someone else must have written in. As well, she started my review by telling me about something that I had improved on......but the rating of the question she mentioned was the lowest possible. So.....where's the problem? I know my GSTL didn't do it. Otherwise she never would have made the opening comment that she did.

So....all I can hope is that karma comes around and bites my STL on her fat little ass.

BTW, I did talk to our clerical HR (who no longer has any control over schedules) and confirmed the fact that anyone (GSTL, ETL-HR and STL) can make changes to reviews.....thus confirming my thoughts about my review.

Remember that they don't just change your review for the sake of changinng it. They change it to clean up grammar. Sometimes TLs put stiff in there they shouldn't (I've seen ones that reference doing "great for a new mom" which is totally descriminatory).

I once had a super failing department head give every associate a perfect score, despite the fact that we had outlined exactly how terrible they were. (The whole department was horrid. Every person had major issues. Two proved trainable, the other 3 moved on.)

Whats typically a "good" raise for just a tm? last year i didn't even pay attention in my review, plus our local min wage went up so it was almost pointless to do reviews really last year. But this year i had a new TL and he told me i got the biggest raise outta our crew, which wasn't actually much.

I don't like to toot my own horn but on my worst days even hungover and with no sleep, im still the fastest person they have. Just kinda wondering if that even amounted to anything. I don't have the other sheets on me, just what i got for my raise.

Team Leads at my store got their reviews. I got 53¢ on Friday then was called in Monday to get told I was bumped up again 47¢ To $16 even. Still not enough to make me deal with the bullshit as I’m getting my resumé updated to leave after almost 7 years.

So as a Team Lead, and TM with almost 7 years of experience at Spot, you are making $4/hr more than the new TM that will be hired next week.

I am so sorry!

New socks this payday, eh!!!
dude.gif

Ok, is anyone’s review dependent on kissing their TL’s ass?

My TL doesn’t like me in the slightest, and she heavily operates on having people “ on her side “, and “ doing what she wants “.

Only thing is she’s a total moron and is the worst leader ever.
So of course, me and her are gonna clash.

I feel that it’ll reflect on my review, despite me working my ass off everyday and doing every task as well as I can do.
ETLs decide your raise I’m pretty sure so no

Our tl stated getting their reviews this week. Sadly mine did not get fired. She even earned a raise this year...

no one in my store even knows when reviews are happening

last week it was "sometime this week"

its gonna be thursday and no peep

Haven't got mine yet but I'm reasonably certain my raise will be a multiplicative one rather than a percentage. One of the perks of having level 100 Speech.

Is it bad I'm waiting for a TL to get a bad review so a position will open up?

Same tbh. We have a tl on leave that I'm hoping returns with her resignation. The etl-hr who was in my corner just left the company though, so idk if it's gonna work out when the new hr takes a look at my history

I haven't received mine yet. But when I do it's the BRTL reading off the comments that the TLs or above say about me, good job, and all that jazz. Ofc I voice my concerns if I have any. And I sign, see my raise and go back to the floor.
I'm more excited to do the Best Team Survey where I will use tact and honesty.

Before anyone freaks out- If your new to the company you will likely get ION (important outcomes needed) though if your not new to the company or new to your role, you will likely be put on a performance plan if you get ION. To get Exceptional Outcomes Needed; it is extremely rare and most leadership will disagree to this rating. I have no clue why though but whatever.
Delivered Exceptional Outcomes - DEO
Delivered Important Outcomes - DIO
Improved Outcomes Needed - ION
Thanks
@Yetive

Is it bad I'm waiting for a TL to get a bad review so a position will open up?
Someday, a TM is going to hope the same for you.
I am beginning to suspect you are the worst that Target has to offer.
I do not wish you success, it seems like you are willing to take someone else’s success away to achieve yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back