Archived Performance Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.... but kicked butt getting to the role and hit the ground running, like roadrunner chased by cayote
In all honesty they either fucked you, or they couldn’t give DEOs due to poor overall store metrics. Or maybe this is a big case of ASANTS. When did you take the new role? I’m new in my role too and almost 9 months of the review period I was still a TM and my review accounted for that majority of the year that I kicked ass and got myself promoted. One of the bullet points on my self review was took control of my development and successfully made the move to team lead.

Yes.... but kicked butt getting to the role and hit the ground running, like roadrunner chased by cayote
Probably because you're new in the role as TL. Wouldn't be "fair" in Spot's eyes to give you DEO and a 6% (of TL pay) raise for being a TL for a few months. So they settled for a DIO at TL pay. You probably ended up with the equivalent raise of a TM pay at DEO (5%). It's the same thing new TMs are told when they've been there 6 months and it's pretty stupid.

Probably because you're new in the role as TL. Wouldn't be "fair" in Spot's eyes to give you DEO and a 6% (of TL pay) raise for being a TL for a few months. So they settled for a DIO at TL pay. You probably ended up with the equivalent raise of a TM pay at DEO (5%). It's the same thing new TMs are told when they've been there 6 months and it's pretty stupid.
I understand, they “assessing” my performance for the past 5 months i have been a lead.
I told my ETL, if what I did wasnt DEO , then I wouldn’t know what else to do to be DEO. He knows whats up

I understand, they “assessing” my performance for the past 5 months i have been a lead.
I told my ETL, if what I did wasnt DEO , then I wouldn’t know what else to do to be DEO. He knows whats up
We all do. Doesn't get you the raise you earned it deserve even if you know the odds.

Well I got a 2 and a half. DIO. $0.38 raise. My TL said the ETLs were in charge of doing ours this year otherwise he would have given me a 3. (He doesn’t take shit from the ETLs and they don’t like him or want him in role anymore)

Well I got a 2 and a half. DIO. $0.38 raise. My TL said the ETLs were in charge of doing ours this year otherwise he would have given me a 3. (He doesn’t take shit from the ETLs and they don’t like him or want him in role anymore)
Yeah, My ETL and ETL HR gave me a list with scores and I had to write the reviews to fit.

Yes just had mine too. So been there almost 4 years, will bump up to $12 when it goes into effect. So....I will be making MINIMUM WAGE, the same amount that the new employee I will train will be making! Wow!

Well yea but what about next months new hires?

Well shit then that makes it all peachy keen.

Do we know if the merit bumps stay on top of the TM bump to $12, for those who have been around for a while?

so still no word on when the $12 actually kicks in? It's just the merit raise for now, right?
Should be effective the same pay period or one after the merit raise. Which is effective whether delivered yet or not on a set date. I thought the latest people would have it be effective is 5/25 if I remember correctly, or the week before if 5/25 isn’t a payday for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back