Possible topics at Fall National Meeting

I don’t mind wearing jeans granted I have a issue of to many pairs lol but i know this is Asants but we can wear Khaki jeans during the week and the Leads don’t mind at all as long as they are a shade of Khaki

Also can’t wait for the cooler weather so can wear my red vests and jackets with normal clothing underneath :)

JohnSith373

Fire Marshall are you online?
I don’t mind wearing jeans granted I have a issue of to many pairs lol but i know this is Asants but we can wear Khaki jeans during the week and the Leads don’t mind at all as long as they are a shade of Khaki

Also can’t wait for the cooler weather so can wear my red vests and jackets with normal clothing underneath :)
My store banned people from wearing the red vest about a month ago. They said HQ doesn’t consider vests part of the dress code which I know is total BS.

tmap98

protector of production
If this hasn't been answered, Sean Mendes was the headliner I think. He was just down the street from me while I was at work 😍

EDIT: whoops this post was for last years...
He came out last though which was odd because most people were trying to leave then to beat traffic and get back on shuttles.

I hear the opposite from most our guests. I get compliments often how relaxing it it that target doesn’t play music. It’s great for that 8am mom that likes a quiet start to her day.
During my stint at the other retailer, I was surprised at how many complaints we got out about various playlists. I am not pro-music if it's going to give guests yet something else to complain about, frankly.