I'm Lost! Reviews

So the cap isn't 5% for TMs? Is that something new?
It's possible to get over 5%. The key is the hire date. There's a certain point where someone can get hired but not receive a review that year. If someone got hired in December of 2017, they wouldn't have received a review in May of last year; the review is for the fiscal year, and this hypothetical team member only worked 2 months (December and January) of that year.

Raise percentages are always prorated based on how long it has been since your last review. For most people, it's 1 year, so the percentage doesn't change. If you've been with Target for 6 months, I think you get half of the raise (so 2.5% instead of 5%). But for the unique situation where someone was hired late enough in the fiscal year that they did not receive a review last year, they get the extra months tacked on. This hypothetical team member from earlier has worked 14 months without getting a review, so their raise gets multiplied by 14/12 (so do 5% x 14/12 to get 5.83%).

No. I got over 6% a a few times. First time was 2012 I think. I was a PA.
The percentages may have been different back when there were 5 review ratings instead of just the 3 we have now. I think it was 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, and 6%.

It's possible to get over 5%. The key is the hire date. There's a certain point where someone can get hired but not receive a review that year. If someone got hired in December of 2017, they wouldn't have received a review in May of last year; the review is for the fiscal year, and this hypothetical team member only worked 2 months (December and January) of that year.

Raise percentages are always prorated based on how long it has been since your last review. For most people, it's 1 year, so the percentage doesn't change. If you've been with Target for 6 months, I think you get half of the raise (so 2.5% instead of 5%). But for the unique situation where someone was hired late enough in the fiscal year that they did not receive a review last year, they get the extra months tacked on. This hypothetical team member from earlier has worked 14 months without getting a review, so their raise gets multiplied by 14/12 (so do 5% x 14/12 to get 5.83%).

The percentages may have been different back when there were 5 review ratings instead of just the 3 we have now. I think it was 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, and 6%.
This is what happened to me I think. I was hired in March. Anyone hired before the end of Jan gets a review I think so I had one of the longest times possible without a reciew

@Xanatos no I remember that we had been told 5% was the highest for a DEO so I was very surprised when I got 6.5%. HR said she went to bat for me.
What’s sad is after 4 DEO’s in a row and almost 7 years, I was only making 12.04 when I left.:rolleyes: I started at 7.95 in 2009.
Thankfully, Costco compensates employees so much better!!

@Xanatos no I remember that we had been told 5% was the highest for a DEO so I was very surprised when I got 6.5%. HR said she went to bat for me.
What’s sad is after 4 DEO’s in a row and almost 7 years, I was only making 12.04 when I left.:rolleyes: I started at 7.95 in 2009.
Thankfully, Costco compensates employees so much better!!
That just means they gave you an exception and paid you extra, not that normal raises can be higher than 5% now. SDs are allowed to pay you whatever they want, as long as they can justify it to the people above them.

DEO, 5% here.

Mostly I'm pleased to no longer have the ION be the only thing on my record with Spot. It's not out of the realm of possibility that I could apply for a job at corporate, so at least I'll have something official other than "you suck" even though they give everyone that at my store who had been there less than a year come review time.

I've been at Target for just over two years, so the 5.4% wasn't because of my hiring date. I don't know why they went with that, but I like to think it's because they feel bad about having me in the pipeline for a TL position for so long with no results.

Is there a way to view what you make per hour from home? (Besides past paystubs since my raise wasn’t put into effect on them). Never got my review officially (only saw my scores on workday) so I have no clue how much my raise was

I was wondering if the pay increase after the review is effective from February onwards or not? I’m seeing the pay change info in workday effective from 02/01. What does that mean ?

Is there a way to view what you make per hour from home? (Besides past paystubs since my raise wasn’t put into effect on them). Never got my review officially (only saw my scores on workday) so I have no clue how much my raise was
If you can view PDF files on your device, yes.

On the workday app, go to pay slips, then Tap the pay date. At the bottom of the next screen, tap view PDF statement. You'll be given a complete pay stub.

If you can view PDF files on your device, yes.

On the workday app, go to pay slips, then Tap the pay date. At the bottom of the next screen, tap view PDF statement. You'll be given a complete pay stub.
She literally said “besides paystubs” lol

I don't even see scores for this year on Workday. And nothing about any increase although there is a line item about 30/35 merit pay that goes through 5/25. Does that mean the $13 starts the next week beginning 5/26 just in time for Memorial Day holiday pay?

Again, zero communication.

I don't even see scores for this year on Workday. And nothing about any increase although there is a line item about 30/35 merit pay that goes through 5/25. Does that mean the $13 starts the next week beginning 5/26 just in time for Memorial Day holiday pay?

Again, zero communication.
Mine says the same too. Can’t really figure out what it is. But my TL told me during the review discussion that $13 is from June mid or something .

Go to Theworknumber. Our employer number is 12250.

Workday
Your profile
Look for compensation
I was able to view hourly rate without a pdf

If you know your score (ION, DIO, DEO) and how much you make per hour now, you can do the math yourself. DIO should be 2.7% and DEO should be 5%. I'm not sure about ION.

Other than that, I don't think you can see the new wage on Workday yet.
I got ION and 1%. Haven't had a sit-down yet, but both show in Workday for me as of last night. My payday is tomorrow, so people who are on the other pay cycle might not see the raise on their stubs?

Back