I'm Lost! Reviews

Checked my new pay from my TL review.

I had a DIO... it was NOT a 3.5%.....
I merely got a 1.8% increase 🙄 disappointed honestly but I’m so numb to retail I think I’m used to it.

I merely got a 1.8% increase 🙄 disappointed honestly but I’m so numb to retail I think I’m used to it.
It’s prorated based on how long you have been with Target if you started within the last year.

I was hired in August and still haven't had my review yet. I think I know how it will go, but if not, oh well.

If your raise appears in your check before your review, does the review even matter? A few years back, I never got a review at all!
Actually the review does matter. I know when it comes down to it the pay is what everyone wants to know and is concerned about but if someone is honestly wanting to do better and move up in the company the review is a great time to discuss what they are doing well with and what they need to improve on.

Front end reviews will really matter this year because that’s when we’ll be telling the cashiers about the new expectations.
Poor GSAs, I feel so bad for them.
They’re making me do it before I get the boot since my TL doesn’t want to deal with it and just wants them to sign their review and go

It’s prorated based on how long you have been with Target if you started within the last year.
Each level also has a range of percentages where they can place one's raise. I'm not sure what those ranges are. I had a DIO, and a 2.7% raise

Front end reviews will really matter this year because that’s when we’ll be telling the cashiers about the new expectations.
Poor GSAs, I feel so bad for them.
annoyingly, i still wasn’t told anything about my role going forward. i got the run down on everything else in my store from my gstl (which we have discussed previously, so nothing new to me), but no info on anything that directly affects me. my gstls think we’re staying in the same position, but honestly have no clue. i’m just here anxiously awaiting an actual gameplan or answer for me.

anyway, i was glad i got deo and a 5% raise even though it technically means nothing.

Actually the increase is prorated based on how much you make .
What? No it isn't. I mean, sure, it's a percentage of how much you make, but the percentage is prorated based on how long you have been with Target if you were hired within the last year.

What? No it isn't. I mean, sure, it's a percentage of how much you make, but the percentage is prorated based on how long you have been with Target if you were hired within the last year.
That’s just for newbies yes . But if someone has been with target for 5-7 years and make the minimum and get a .3.5 is not that much of a raise

How are the compensation % determined? I have 2 tms with DEO and 1 got 5% the other got 3%. For granted when everyone makes $13 it won't matter

I got my review and raise - 2.7% They want me to go from POG to being the seasonal "expert", despite the STL saying we'd still have POG experts. When they asked what I thought, I told them if I interviewed off the street and was offered the job as described, I wouldn't take it.

So far nothing has happened...I'll be damned if I leave POG.

I got my review and raise - 2.7% They want me to go from POG to being the seasonal "expert", despite the STL saying we'd still have POG experts. When they asked what I thought, I told them if I interviewed off the street and was offered the job as described, I wouldn't take it.

So far nothing has happened...I'll be damned if I leave POG.
There is no pog .

annoyingly, i still wasn’t told anything about my role going forward. i got the run down on everything else in my store from my gstl (which we have discussed previously, so nothing new to me), but no info on anything that directly affects me. my gstls think we’re staying in the same position, but honestly have no clue. i’m just here anxiously awaiting an actual gameplan or answer for me.

anyway, i was glad i got deo and a 5% raise even though it technically means nothing.
i received a DEO too and a 5% raise however since we all jump to 13 in june, it means nothing.

The game plan as I've been told is gsas are now seas and being absorbed into the front end. No special hrs or authority. Hrs are to be fought over for mgts entertainment. Gsas will be used to train cashiers in all aspects of the front end and how to act as individual gsas because gstls will now be in store from only 10 to 6-7 and the front end will have to run itself during the hrs they aren't there. be prepared for a lot of nights and call outs. Our cash office will be banking and setting up tills in am ( until someone screws up and plan J is enacted) and sco, gstm, night cashiers will empty their respective stations at night. Front end is responsible for hardline go backs at close. I'm still trying figure out breaks coverage, ect...

The magic 8 balls says we're all screwed.

That’s just for newbies yes . But if someone has been with target for 5-7 years and make the minimum and get a .3.5 is not that much of a raise
I was responding to someone who has been with Target for less than a year. In both of the posts that you responded to, I mentioned the fact that I’m only referring to people who have been with Target for less than a year.

Back