I'm Lost! Reviews

I can remember at least twice when shift diff was rolled into pay for flow/POG. The first time, it was 2.50, and the second it was 2.00. We have a couple former flow tms making bank.
Oh yeah I got a shift differential raise too whenever they got rid of getting it for your whole shift if you worked before 6am.

But at my store some people didn't get much and ended up making less after their review than they did before with the shift differential. Our shift differential was only 50 cents.

I got a question. So I got my review and got DEO. My pay bumped to $14.18. Is it staying that when everything goes to $13?

I got a question. So I got my review and got DEO. My pay bumped to $14.18. Is it staying that when everything goes to $13?
Depends what the pay for your pay grade is right now. If it's $12, you should get $1. If it's $12.50, you should get $.50. If it's $13 or above, you won't get anything.

Depends what the pay for your pay grade is right now. If it's $12, you should get $1. If it's $12.50, you should get $.50. If it's $13 or above, you won't get anything.
I am PG35. $13.50. So my base pay statement when I got my review said $13.50 for previous actual base pay and the $14.18 for new acutal base pay.

I am PG35. $13.50. So my base pay statement when I got my review said $13.50 for previous actual base pay and the $14.18 for new acutal base pay.
Do you mean your pay in particular used to be $13.50 or do you know that the base for your pay grade is $13.50? Base pay is the minimum for the pay grade, not how much you make. If your store was already at or above $13, then no one in your store will get an increase when the company moves to $13.

Pay in particular. I read something where the review increase would roll back to $13 for everyone and I must have misinterpreted what I read.

Pay in particular. I read something where the review increase would roll back to $13 for everyone and I must have misinterpreted what I read.

They aren’t going to take away your pay to get you to $13. You’ll still make your $14.18.

They are bumping everyone up that doesn’t make $13.

That applies to pretty much everyone, but I know a team member who has been at the same store for 25 years and makes $18.25, which is more than the base for PG45. She probably started around $4 or so and isn’t even good. That store has several team members around 25 years and this is in an area with a very low cost of living.

That said, anyone under 15 years is at the base, except for some former high-performing SrTLs.

Yeah i just know at my store and a few others we get a merit raise for a little then we are making the same flat rate again 🤷🏻‍♀️

If that’s the case I would have left a long time ago.

We have BOTH GM experts AND presentation experts. yet The poster was asked to move from presentation/transition to GM of seasonal. When you think about how often seasonal changes, it’s not that long between transitions anyway. Set, maintain, re-set......rinse and repeat. Plus, in theory, poster should get more hours because with the limited work for the transition team......poster may want to reconsider.

I don't know what your store is like, but seasonal doesn't seem to reset often here, and when it does, it takes forever to get done even with a POG team.

I don't do well with long stretches of busy work, I have to stay active. If anything, it's been the incentive to amp up the job search and get the hell out of here. At this point, I'm not sure if more/consistent hours would be enough to stay in such a physically demanding job anyway. I'm no spring chicken...

I had my review and heard nothing about the new expectations.
Same thing happened in my review. They told me that my immediate supervisor was the same, and that was that. Even my HR, who is generally about as useful as a broken balloon, said I was supposed to have received more information than I actually did

I received a two-page handout, the first page was new pay rate (whopping 2.7% raise with a DEO), second page was job description for "guest advocate". ETL-HR and GSTL gave about five minute explanation of the new job duties.

We were not given much of a review, but they read the new job info. Basically, nothing changed, but we also are a pilot store, so last year was the actual change.

It takes time. Mainly, the GSA role is gone. Anyone can be scheduled to run the front, open, close, etc. MY guess is former GSA'S will do this, but as they leave, then the shift will come

They are expected to actually be on SCO or lane rather than up front. Breaks, schedules, etc, are handled by GSTL, and all cashiers are empowered to do make decisions, do returns at register, etc.

Everyone will learn all roles, including guest service.

Above all, it's all about guest satisfaction.

I got my review today and landed DIO currently now at 12.59 9 cent raise, when the new raise of $13 comes in will I be making 13.59,13.09, or $13 alone.

Is DIO a bad thing?

I got my review today and landed DIO currently now at 12.59 9 cent raise, when the new raise of $13 comes in will I be making 13.59,13.09, or $13 alone.

Is DIO a bad thing?

DIO is average, what nearly everyone gets. You'll get $13 come raise time, just like someone off the street with no experience.

Is DIO a bad thing?
This person deleted their acct

Delivered Exceptional Outcomes - DEO
Delivered Important Outcomes - DIO
Improved Outcomes Needed - ION
Thanks
@Yetive

Finally got my review im still employed. . .pretty much all I was told. Typical retail raise dio and not a word aboit supposed business owner crap. But . . .im still employed. . . Salt mine life yo

I finally got my review, DEO and 5.4%. Come June I'll be making a cool 13 cents above people who just started. I mean, I'll take it.

Back